The Our Lady of Grace Women's Guild was organized in September, 1976 for the purpose of supporting the clergy and the parishioners of Our Lady of Grace Church.
The mission of the Women's Guild is to:
1. Sponsor events that foster a spirit of community among Church members.
2. Prayerfully support the sick with visits and correspondence by:
a. sending flowers to shut-ins at Easter and Christmas
b. sending get well and sympathy cards to members who have lost loved ones.
3. Prayerfully arrange a Mass intention for the Repose of the Soul of a member who has died.
4. Prayerfully support parish families in their times of loss by catering funeral luncheons.
5. Sponsor fund raising activities such as the Tuscan Market and Bakery and assist with the Spaghetti Dinner.
6. Financially support legitimate organizations that support the mission of the Church.
7. Furnish sacramental supplies as needed.
All the women of the Parish are invited and encouraged to join the Women's Guild. The more members we have, the more worthwhile services the Guild can provide.
The Guild meets each month on the second Sunday of the month following the 9:00 Mass in Room #4.
The 2013-2014 Officers are:
Charlene Matteson - President
Judy Grimm - Vice President
Patricia Fodrocy - Secretary
Pam Geiger - Treasurer